Dow VERSENE™ NA Edetate Disodium Chelating Agent, USP grade, is a highly effective stabilizer and preservative formulated to address pharmaceutical preparation challenges. A white to off-white powder, it is well suited for applications calling for neutral pH or mildly acidic conditions common to most pharmaceutical products.
When used in an ocular or oral solution:
- Fully soluble in water and does not form a haze or cloud in solution
- Works immediately to control oxidation and keeps working over the lifetime of the product
- Extends shelf life by boosting anti-microbial performance
When used in a topical formulation:
- Fully dissolves and does not leave grittiness
- Controls oxidation which could lead to undesired color or fragrance changes
- Boosts preservation package without changing pH of formulation
The quality of ingredients has a direct impact on the safety and efficacy of a drug. Dow has been a trusted manufacturer for many years of VERSENE™ NA Edetate Disodium USP:
- Meets requirements of U.S., European, and British Pharmacopeia, and the Food Chemicals Codex
- Produced in the U.S., with the quality systems and an on-site team ready to support audit requests and ensure that GMP standards are met
- Back-integration of production provides Dow greater control over product quality
- Expanded production plant capacity enables global supply volumes for customers who want to consolidate suppliers across multiple continents
- Dow has technical and regulatory support teams in every major region of the world
- 10% water soluble at 25 C
- PH 4.0-6.0
- Assay level of 99.0%
- VERSENE™ NA USP
- 100 lb. drums
Ocular care and nasal spray products, syrups and elixirs, medicated creams and ointments, API preservative, tablet coatings, vitamin and liquid nutritional drinks and mouthwash
Univar Solutions is the exclusive VERSENE™ NA distributor in the U.S.
- Vast network of 150+ wholly owned facilities with bulk tank, rail car, blending and packaging infrastructure
- Efficient private fleet with dedicated drivers servicing local regions
- Partnership with world-class suppliers offering various manufacturing sites and production processes
- Experienced sales force with broad product and market knowledge
Looking for other products?
Not only do we offer one of the most extensive product lines in the chemical industry, but we can also streamline your processes and increase your profitability. Search our Product Finder and contact us today for insights and technical support to improve your manufacturing.