Offering you a reliable supply of ammonium bicarbonate
Ammonium bicarbonate is a food additive ingredient for baking cookies and biscuits. The production of ammonium bicarbonate begins with ammonia, water and carbon dioxide. As a highly effective backing agent, ammonium bicarbonate does not leave any flavor affecting residues. This additive ingredient is uniquely suited to the leavening of low finished product moisture baked goods such as cookies and crackers.
Univar Solutions offers local supply of ammonium bicarbonate. With more than 120 locations throughout the USA, our private fleet of trucks and rail cars, and our professional service at every touchpoint, we are here to serve your ammonium bicarbonate needs.
- Bicarbonate salt
- Degrades readily carbon dioxide, water and ammonia
- Available in 50 lb. bags
- Technical grade
- Food grade - available untreated or treated with flow aid
- Sprayed butter crackers to control color
- Milk or graham crackers to darken color and control spread and thickness
- Crispy pretzels to improve texture