Creating high-performance solutions for performance-driven industries.
Univar Solutions manages the everyday complexities of chemical supply that is unique to the aerospace market through our supplier partnerships, packaging services, and technical capabilities. Our team of experts specialize in the sourcing of high quality materials and manufacturing of solvents, lubricants, and greases for a broad swath of applications across the aerospace industry.
Brands you know
Whether you’re searching for solvents for clean-up, service, and prep of an aircraft or lubes and greases to act as corrosion inhibitors for metal parts and surfaces, Univar Solutions offers products from top suppliers that are specifically designed to meet stringent demands. Not only does Univar Solutions stock a wide range of products from suppliers such as Lanxess, Shell, Eastman, and Chemetall, we continue to develop specialty products for our Arpol and PRIST lines to help reduce wear and keep maintenance costs down.
Your source for military grade products
Maintaining an operations-ready force is essential. You need to be able to rely on equipment and maintenance products to operate reliably and as designed. That’s why Univar Solutions supplies U.S. and NATO grade performance cleaners, pretreatment, lubricants, and corrosion protection products that are made to military specification. We have an extensive product portfolio offered in a variety of packaging sizes to meet the demands of on-the-go applications.
- Federal Supply Classes served: 6810, 6850,8010, 9150
- Products included on the Qualified Product List
- Specific product NSN’s
- Product packaging from 14 oz. squeeze tubes to as large as drums
- Source Point Inspections
- Accommodate unique palletization requirements
- ISO 9001 certified lab and packaging facility
A partner with decades of specialized experience.
In addition to our high performance materials, we offer a full suite of services and amenities that our clients have come to know and depend on:
- Mil-spec, purchasing and exporting know-how to supplement your resources
- Flexible product packaging for on-the go applications
- Expanded supply chain and delivery options
- Large-company services, even for smaller players
In addition, we also have extensive knowledge on Direct Vendor Delivery orders and provide specialty packaging services to ensure specific requirements are met.