We can't find any products that match your criteria. Try adjusting your search or filters.
Superior performances from a natural, renewable resource
Solvay has been sourcing this unique raw material from this region for many years. The exceptional properties of this biocompatible and renewable plant are the basis for Solvay’s proprietary Jaguar® line of modified natural polymers. To ensure consistent quality, Solvay has invested locally and is involved in each stage of the production, from extraction to processing. And with production sites in France, China and USA, Solvay has a global footprint for the transformation of guar gum into functional ingredients.
The Jaguar® line includes 13 products for use across a wide range of applications.
- Cationic Jaguars® INCI: Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
- Hydroxypropyl Jaguars® INCI: Hydroxypropyl Guar
- Yellowish fine powder
- sage levels: 0.2-0.5%
- Reduce skin stiffening caused by surfactants
- Restored skin’s pH buffering effects are five times faster
- Reduce skin irritation and redness by 30% more than other cationic polymers
- Increased deposition and substantivity to skin
- Controlled delivery of water-insoluble substances, such as soothing oils, moisturizers and emollients
- Soft, silky skin after-feel
- Enhancement of foam sensorial attributes
Questions on this product?
We’re here to help answer any questions you might have. Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.