OnSite Services is the proud presenting Sustainability Sponsor
of the 2021 BMW Charity Pro-Am, in collaboration with
ow Sourcing Decontamination & Sanitation Solutions.
In response to the current COVID - 19 Pandemic, Univar Solutions has secured reusable masks and sanitizer in sizes ranging from 1 gallon up to 355 gallons, as well as cleaning providers to offer decontamination and sanitation services. Please reach out to our OnSite Services group for more information.
Dedicated professionals, sustainable solutions, and purchasing power
Our total waste management programs are custom designed to meet or exceed your disposal goals.
Univar Solutions is committed to offering OnSite Services to deliver custom solutions that simplify your environmental responsibilities while achieving long-term sustainability.
With a deep understanding of how to address environmental challenges to benefit your company, our team is prepared to help you minimize waste with economics and compliance as leading drivers to meet your goals.
As a leading global formulator and distributor of chemicals, we have the unique ability to holistically manage both inputs and outputs, capitalizing on circular economics while reducing our customers’ overall cost.
Simplify your environmental responsibility
Let us do the work for you. We begin with an onsite assessment, offering you prioritized objectives that identify improvement opportunities. We then implement your custom program, which can range from select vendor management to broader programmatic management of site personnel, equipment, vendors, and environmental reporting.
Implementation is done with safety and regulatory compliance in mind, using analytical services to help properly characterize waste for appropriate disposal. All projects are data-driven, following strict key performance indicators to achieve sustainability and budget objectives.
Benefits of Univar Solutions' OnSite Services
- Decreased exposure to long-term risk
- Reduced waste to landfills
- Access to Univar Solutions' chemical and ingredients customer base for potential by-product synergy
- Exposure to a network of domestic recyclers and beneficial reuse outlets
- Membership to a number of industry trade and peer partnership conferences
Lean manufacturing or waste minimization
- Labor force and route optimization
- Reduced manufacturing costs
- Ongoing training and compliance consultations
- RFID and barcode container management, waste tracking, and real-time reporting
New Customer in U.S.? Call +16146130011