Complete the following form to download your document.
Polyurethane performance additives for improved processing and performance
The advantages of BASF’s Baxxodur® products are featured in many applications - as highly efficient curing agents in various coating applications and sealing compounds, such as polyurea, castings, adhesives, and epoxy systems.
|Trade Name||Chemical Name||Coating Applications||Features & Benefits|
|Baxxodur® PC 136|
Light-stable OEM and polyurethane coating and light-stable top coats, rapid curing gel coats
|Faster film property development and green strength, excellent UV and color stability, easy formulations with amine systems, slower gel times for better adhesion, flow, and leveling, high temp stability|
- Good toughness, good flexibility, excellent adhesion, impact resistance
- High strength, high temperature resistance, good moisture resistance
- Increased flexibility and toughness in epoxies
- Increased peel strength in adhesives
- Blush reduction
- Anti-sag in polyurethanes
- Improved hydrophobicity
Not Finding What you Need?
We’re here to help answer any questions you might have. Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.