A crystal clear difference
SoftCAT™ SK-MH by Dow enhances deposition of fragrance, oils and other beneficial agents from a variety of skin cleansing formulations. SoftCAT™ SK-MH enables clear formulations and aids in foaming.
SoftCAT™ Polymers are based on a cellulosic backbone derived from natural renewable wood and/or cotton sources. SoftCAT™ conditioning polymers make it possible to deposit active ingredients that rinse off easily and evenly. The range of SoftCAT™ conditioning polymers can help customers meet all performance and cost targets, from light to intense conditioning, and low-budget to extravagant personal care options.
A premium performance cationic conditioning polymer excellent at deposition of fragrance, moisturizing agents on the skin from rinse-off formulations.
- INCI Name: Polyquaternium-67
- Usage levels: 0.25% – 0.5%
- % Nitrogen : 1.1-1.3%
- Charge density: Medium
- Viscosity (1%, aqueous solution): 2500cP
- Body wash
- Skin cleansers
SoftCAT™ Polymer SK-MH Formulation Benefits:
- Provides moisturization and foam enhancement
- Superior sensory experience
- Can be used to develop crystal clear formulations
- Enhances delivery of active ingredients
- Aids in deposition of emollients in moisturizing rinse-off formulations
- Greater emollient deposition efficiency than traditional cationic polymers