We’re here to provide you with more information or help answer any questions you might have. Send us a note and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
High-performing polyols for waterborne and solvent-borne polyurethane applications
Ingevity has the expertise necessary to help customers create premium coating formulations for the most demanding indoor and outdoor commercial applications. From wind turbines, to metal and plastic automotive parts – coatings formulated with Capa are longer-lasting and built to perform.
2K waterborne and solvent-borne polyurethane coatings are topcoats designed to withstand high levels of wear and tear from outdoor exposure. Adding Capa polyols into 2K formulations can reduce volatile organic compounds (VOCs) which increases the high-solid content of the coating. The low viscosity and good compatibility of Capa polyols can also improve flow and leveling of the coating and improve film formation.
- Low viscosity mean easier application and reduced VOCs
- Behaves like a reactive coalescing agent, improving the film formation of waterborne coatings
- Impressive weather, abrasion, impact and chemical resistance
- Ultimate combination of flexibility and toughness
- Excellent finish and appearance with high gloss and low haze
- Extends the life of coated surfaces
- Lowers servicing and maintenance costs
- Improves product sustainability
|Features & Benefits
|Linear polyester diol
Get in touch, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.