GLYCOL ETHER DB DOW, Technical Grade, Liquid, Drum
Glycol Ether DB is a clear liquid with mild, pleasant odors. Due to the presence of both an ether and a hydroxyl group in the same molecule, this product is miscible in water, as well as most organic solvents. Glycol Ether DB is used in paint and coatings, hard-surface cleaners, polishes, solvents, chemical intermediates, surfactants, agricultural chemicals and corrosion inhibitors. It is also used in the electronics market.
- High Boiling, Slow Evaporating Glycol Ether
- Outstanding solvent and coupling agent.
- Has an alcohol component to dissolve water soluble soil and a ether part to dissolve oil soluble soils.
- Act by itself or in combination with surfactants to lower the surface tension of cleaning solutions.
- Slow evaporation rate to provide longer contact time necessary to penetrate grease and baked on material.
All Purpose Cleaners
Paint Solvent and Strippers
Questions on this product?
We’re here to help answer any questions you might have. Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.