Our team has your back with our local chemical and ingredient distribution facilities
In your business, you need a reliable partner who can support you with the vital chemicals and ingredients you use day-in and day-out for your operations.
In addition to reliability, it helps to have a team of experts who are familiar with the local area, your industry, and the particular nuances of your business. When you combine this with a supplier distributor that comes through with the superior service your business deserves, you have Univar Solutions. As an extension of your team from order to delivery and personal follow-up, Univar Solutions has your back every step of the way.
Six locations with 367,000 sq. ft. of the chemicals and ingredient you commonly need.
Our ready-to-ship inventory covers everything from solvents and inorganics to specialty chemicals and food ingredients. In total, we can offer you more than 6,000 chemicals from the suppliers we work closely with and trust. Our operations team is continually monitoring the needs of businesses in the area, so our local warehouses stay stocked with the commonly used chemicals and ingredient such as:
And thousands of other chemicals and ingredients to meet every need...
Six Univar Solutions locations ensure your security of supply with an abundance of storage space, tanks, rail spaces, and private fleet.
Our dedicated Georgia and Alabama support includes:
- Six chemical, ingredient and bulk distribution centers
- 367,000 ft. of storage space holding inventory of dry, liquid, packaged and food grade products
- 197 tanks holding inventory of up to 2 million gallons of solvents and inorganic chemistries
- 49 rail spaces to keep materials locally accessible and support bulk needs
- Our private fleet of almost 50 trucks
- Services including MiniBulk, custom blending, and ChemCare™ waste management solutions
We’re building successful relationships with our customers.
With reliability, service and our local support team, we have your back no matter where you are or what industry you're in. From our account managers and customer solutions representatives, to our warehouse staff and truck drivers, you can count on us.