High aqueous thickening and stabilizing for cleaning formulations
From glass cleaners to liquid laundry detergents to oven cleaners, ACUSOL™ 820 Rheology Modifier/Stabilizer is very cost-effective and provides unusually high aqueous thickening and stabilizing properties.
When neutralized to a pH above 7, ACUSOL™ 820 Rheology Modifier/Stabilizer allows viscosity build of various formulations, offering savings in production time that cannot be matched by carbomer or cellulosic thickeners.
ACUSOL™ 820 Rheology Modifier/Stabilizer can also thicken solutions containing high levels of surfactants.
- Instant thickening capabilities when mixed with any alkali
- Low viscosity for easy handling
- Water-based polymerization with no residual solvents
- Compatible with high levels of certain salts and electrolytes commonly used in household cleaning formulations
- Convenient, rapid thickening of solutions and gels for an end-product that is free from air bubbles or lumps