We can't find any products that match your criteria. Try adjusting your search or filters.
Reducing energy consumption
An excellent flux and glass former, anhydrous borax results from the dehydration and fusion of borax. This product can help increase yields and reduce energy consumption in glass, ceramic, and enamel frit production.
Anhydrous borax is free-flowing, colorless, and glassy. It is a stable, fused borate product that does not change chemically under normal storage conditions. If wetted, it reacts exothermically, forming hydrated sodium borates.
- Higher bulk density than 5 and 20 Mol and melts more rapidly, even with minimum energy
- Allows the formulation of low-melting glazes and enamels with the correct thermal expansion
- Improves adhesion to metal
- Excellent solvent for metallic oxides at high temperatures
- Provides an intermediate-temperature glassy bond prior to the establishment of the ceramic bond in firebricks and castables
- Increases the recovery of oil from subterranean formations in the oil industry
Questions on this product?
We’re here to help answer any questions you might have. Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.