We can't find any products that match your criteria. Try adjusting your search or filters.
Concentrated power, easy conveyance
With lower transportation, handling, and storage costs, this concentrated sodium borate is used in a variety of industries including glass and fiberglass, cleaning products, and flame retardants
- Stable under ordinary conditions, free-flowing, and easily handled by air or mechanical conveying.
- Sold as white crystalline granules or powder.
- Acts as both flux and network former
- Can be combined with boric acid to control the sodium-to-boron ratio in certain glasses
- Increases the strength, scratch resistance, and chemical resistance of ceramic wares
- Can be used for viscosity control
- Added to formulations to clean hard surfaces
- Used in the manufacture of sodium perborate
- In combination with boric acid, Neobor® is particularly effective in reducing the flammability of cellulosic materials
- Incorporated in many aqueous systems as a pH buffer and to inhibit corrosion
- Greatly improves the tack and green strength of starch adhesive by cross-linking conjugated hydroxyl groups
Questions on this product?
We’re here to help answer any questions you might have. Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.