We can't find any products that match your criteria. Try adjusting your search or filters.
Increase yield and strength in glass and ceramics
Boric oxide, a pure anhydrous form, is ideal where boric acid is required without metals. A powerful tool in the production of specialty glasses, ceramics, enamels, and welding/soldering fluxes.
- Ideal for scenarios that require B2O3 without the presence of metals or when water would be detrimental
- Water soluble but at a much slower rate than boric acid
- Reduces melting temperatures
- Increases thermal resistance and mechanical strength
- Enhances aqueous and chemical durability
- Excellent solvent for metallic oxides at high temperatures
Questions on this product?
We’re here to help answer any questions you might have. Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.