We can't find any products that match your criteria. Try adjusting your search or filters.
The gold standard moisturizer for skin and hair care
D-Panthenol is valued in skin and hair care for its moisturizing properties. It has anti-inflammatory effects and soothes irritated and sensitive skin. For hair care application it is known for its humectant properties and its ability to improve the resistance of hair to mechanical stress. D-Panthenol is clear, colorless to slightly yellow, viscous liquid. It is practically odorless, slightly hygroscopic, and may crystallize on prolonged storage. It is soluble in water, freely soluble in ethanol, slightly soluble in ether, and insoluble in fats and oils.
- INCI: Panthenol
- Appearance: clear, colorless to slight yellow
- pH (5% aq. Sol): 9-10.5
- Refractive Index (589 nm) 1.497-1.501
- Regenerates healthy skin maintaining cell stemness
- Improvement symptoms of sensitive skin: dryness, roughness, redness, pruritus
- Accelerates wound-healing
- Moisturizes hair, strengthens damaged hair and reduces split ends
- Reinforces the nails
- Improves hydration and maintain skin softness and elasticity
Questions on this product?
We’re here to help answer any questions you might have. Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.