We can't find any products that match your criteria. Try adjusting your search or filters.
The special grade of vitamin B3—now better than ever
DSM is well-known for having pioneered Niacinamide PC, a form of vitamin B3, for use in cosmetic applications. Since its launch, Niacinamide PC has become extremely popular because of its remarkable efficacy.
With the development of DSM’s Niacinamide PC, customers can benefit from a topical vitamin B3 while minimizing potential unwanted effects such as unpleasant sensations of heat on the skin caused by residual nicotinic acid. DSM’s branded vitamin B3 Niacinamide PC is guaranteed to contain less than 100 ppm residual nicotinic acid, making it exceptionally well-tolerated. And—Vitamin B3 still has the power to surprise!
Recent proprietary research by DSM revealed that Niacinamide PC could prove a powerful ally in the latest challenges facing the beauty industry: environmental pollution and the ubiquitous blue light.
- INCI: Niacinamide
- Contains Less Than 100 Ppm Residual Nicotinic Acid
- White, Crystalline, Odorless Powder With A Low Content Of Niacin
- Freely Soluble In Water And In Alcohol, Soluble In Glycerol, And Very Slightly Soluble In Ether Or Chloroform
- Efficacy Tests Performed At 3%
UV AND BLUE LIGHT-STRESSED SKIN CARE
- Helps protect from UV and blue light damage for beautiful and healthy-looking skin
- Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Improves the elasticity of the skin
- Rebalances uneven skin tone
- Reduces discoloration
- Protects against damage from urban pollutants for beautiful and healthy skin
- Blemish-free, shine-free, refined skin appearance
- Resilience to external damage and reduced skin sensitivity
- Well moisturized skin, comfortable skin feeling
Questions on this product?
We’re here to help answer any questions you might have. Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.