We can't find any products that match your criteria. Try adjusting your search or filters.
One of the most cost-effective and non-hazardous carbon sources on the market
The MicroC® 2000 series is a proprietary glycerin-based and non-hazardous product series. It is widely used in denitrification, Enhanced Biological Phosphorus Removal (EBPR), and BOD addition applications. This carbon source has a very high COD value (1,100,000 mg COD/L) and is the lowest cost, the non-hazardous product on a $/lb COD basis available in the market.
- Eliminates flammability and toxicity concerns of traditional chemicals such as methanol
- Provides capital cost savings vs. installation of flammable liquid storage and feed system
- Non-hazardous product enables rapid and flexible deployment of carbon augmentation solutions
Consistent and superior quality
- Rigorous end to end quality control program
- Consistent Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) values
- No product degradation during long-term storage
- Rapid start-up/acclimation
- Superior cold weather performance
- Derived from abundant, renewable resources produced in the United States vs. largely imported fossil-fuel derived carbon sources (methanol)
- USDA BioPreferred designation
- MicroC® products in use at over 550 plants in North America
- Performance is validated by leading equipment/process suppliers, consulting engineers and academic institutions
- Full scale, documented performance validation for:
- Nitrate removal
- Enhanced Biological PhosphorusRemoval (EBPR)
- Metals removal
- BOD augmentation
- Perchlorate removal
- Fixed film biological processes (i.e., denitrification filters)
- Startup/acclimation dynamics
- Cold weather performance
- Denitrification rates and kinetic parameters determined by Northeastern University
Questions on this product?
We’re here to help answer any questions you might have. Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.