We can't find any products that match your criteria. Try adjusting your search or filters.
A crystal clear difference
SoftCAT™ SK-MH by Dow enhances deposition of fragrance, oils and other beneficial agents from a variety of skin cleansing formulations. SoftCAT™ SK-MH enables clear formulations and aids in foaming.
SoftCAT™ Polymers are based on a cellulosic backbone derived from natural renewable wood and/or cotton sources. SoftCAT™ conditioning polymers make it possible to deposit active ingredients that rinse off easily and evenly. The range of SoftCAT™ conditioning polymers can help customers meet all performance and cost targets, from light to intense conditioning, and low-budget to extravagant personal care options.
A premium performance cationic conditioning polymer excellent at deposition of fragrance, moisturizing agents on the skin from rinse-off formulations.
- Provides moisturization and foam enhancement
- Superior sensory experience
- Can be used to develop crystal clear formulations
- Enhances delivery of active ingredients
- Aids in deposition of emollients in moisturizing rinse-off formulations
- Greater emollient deposition efficiency than traditional cationic polymers
Questions on this product?
We’re here to help answer any questions you might have. Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.