We can't find any products that match your criteria. Try adjusting your search or filters.
A versatile conditioning solution
As part of a high-performance portfolio, SoftCAT™ SX-1300X conditioning polymer is recommended for strong to extra-strong conditioning formulations and for hair types that need extra conditioning such as extremely curly and frizzy types. In some formulations, it outperforms cationic guar in deposition of actives such as silicones. It is recommended for use in shampoos with or without silicones.
SoftCAT™ Polymers are based on a cellulosic backbone derived from natural renewable wood and/or cotton sources.
SoftCAT™ conditioning polymers make it possible to deliver active ingredients that rinse off easily and evenly, leaving hair soft, smooth and ready to style. The range of Dow conditioning polymers can help customers meet all performance and cost targets, from light to intense conditioning, and low-budget to extravagant haircare options.
Discover SoftCAT™ Polymer SX-1300X
It is part of the newest generation of premium performance cationic conditioning polymers. These polymers are especially useful in managing hair types that require volume control and extra conditioning, such as unruly, difficult-to-manage hair or for Asian hair types.
- Hair softness, smoothness and manageability without build-up
- Delivery of active ingredients in rinse-off formulations
- Can be used in clear formulations
- Greater emollient deposition, silicone deposition efficiency than traditional cationic polymers
- High hair conditioning
- Provides highest level of deposition among the UCARE™ and SoftCAT™ products
- Excellent for taming curly or frizzy hair
- Bio-renewable (partial)
- Enhanced dry & wet combing
- Frizz control