We can't find any products that match your criteria. Try adjusting your search or filters.
Go beyond conditioning with bio-derived & biodegradable cellulose technology
UCARE™ Extreme Polymer is a bio-derived and biodegradable cationic cellulosic polymer that can be used as principal conditioning agent or in combination with other conditioning ingredients in conditioners, leave-on products and shampoos.
- INCI Name: Polyquaternium-10
- Ionic Character: Cationic
- Appearance: White powder
- Viscosity (1% aq.) cPs 3000–7000
- Volatiles wt% < 6
- Nitrogen wt% 1.50–2.20
- Particle size, 20 mesh < 841 micron % 95–100
- Ash wt% < 4
- Biodegradability Inherent primary biodegradability with pre-adaptation according to OECD test(s) guidelines (reaches > 20% biodegradation in OECD test(s))
- Provides equivalent hair conditioning to some silicones
- Enhances dry and wet hair combing especially on damaged hair
- Restores hair hydrophobicity
- Reduces hair breakage
- Improves hair alignment and manageability
- Enhances silicone deposition on hair especially on damaged hair
- Provides soft styling benefit (ie. curl retention) in leave-on formulations
- Ease of formulation – no emulsification needed
- Enables clear products
- Acts as rheology modifier
- Helps increase natural content of formulation
- Global regulatory compliance
Questions on this product?
We’re here to help answer any questions you might have. Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.