We can't find any products that match your criteria. Try adjusting your search or filters.
Eastman rosins - Natural rosins for adhesion, wetting, and viscosity control.
Eastman rosins are high-performing and versatile tackifiers used in a wide variety of applications. With a variety of modifications and softening points, there is a rosin for your formulation. The Eastman rosin line can be used to modify many different polymers due to their functionality and their partially or fully hydrogenated structures.
A full line of rosins to meet any tackifying need!
- Adhesives & sealants
- Cement and asphalt modification
- Coatings and inks
- Paper making
- Rubber and plastic compounding
- Areas where tackiness is required
Univar Solutions is the premier distributor in the USA and Canada
- Vast network of 150+ wholly-owned facilities with bulk tank, rail car, blending and packaging infrastructure
- Efficient private fleet with dedicated drivers servicing local regions
- Partnership with world-class suppliers, such as Eastman
- Experienced sales force with broad product and market knowledge
Questions on this product?
We’re here to help answer any questions you might have. Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.