We can't find any products that match your criteria. Try adjusting your search or filters.
Your source for sodium metasilicates
Univar Solutions offers sodium metasilicates in granular anhydrous and pentahydrate forms. The sodium metasilicates are primarily used in cleaning compounds. Special technical bulletins for these compounds are available on request.
- White free flowing bead shaped granules
- Excellent source of alkalinity in detergent formulations
- Function in detergency is: deflocculation, emulsification, buffering action, prevention of redeposition
- Suspension of soils and corrosion inhibition
- Neutralizes acidic soil, and aids in saponification and emulsification of fats and oils
- Strong buffering capacity of silicates maintains the pH at a high level in the presence of acidic soils
- Rapidly soluble in water, much less so than pentahydrate
- Safer chemical ingredient list
Questions on this product?
We’re here to help answer any questions you might have. Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.