- DOWSIL™ 52 Additive - Technical Grade - 40 lb Pail
- SDS View Product Documents
Supplier:Dow Silicones Corp
Univar Solutions Product No.
Retired Product No
Packaging:Pail (39.6 lbs)
- Sign in to view pricing or request a quote
Offering reliable supply of DOWSIL™ 52 Additive
DOWSIL™ 52 Additive improves mar resistance and slip in water-borne systems. It has a lower viscosity than DOWSIL™ 51 Additive, which makes for easy dosing of formula.
Univar Solutions supplies DOWSIL™ 52 Additive nationwide. With more than 120 distribution centers, our private fleet, and professional staff, we provide you proven reliability and quality service at every touchpoint.
- Flowable liquid for processing ease
- Good compatibility with waterborne acrylic, alkyd, polyester, epoxy, PU and vinyl resin based coatings
- Imparts very low Coefficient of Friction
- Effective at very low addition levels
- Does not influence surface hardness
- No negative impact on water resistance
- Novel surfactant technology to deliver high molecular weight PDMS into waterborne
- Easy to incorporate/disperse – can be added during let-down or post-addition
- Good compatibility in multiple coatings formulations
- Good slip, abrasion resistance, scratch resistance and anti-blocking
- Good cost-in-use performance
- No impact on mechanical properties
- Suitable for use in exterior coatings
Questions on this product?
We’re here to help answer any questions you might have. Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.