We can't find any products that match your criteria. Try adjusting your search or filters.
A microemulsion for hair repair, color protection and volume
Consumers of every age want young-looking, full-bodied hair with healthy-looking shine and silky-soft feel.
This innovative silicone polyether microemulsion can be used in standard, sulfate-free and clear shampoos, as well as leave-in conditioners, to deliver a unique combination of protection benefits without sacrificing hair volume.
- INCI Name: PEG-7 Dimethicone (and) Laureth-7 (and) Polysorbate 20
- Appearance: colorless to pale yellow
- Emulsion type: non-ionic microemulsion
- Silicone level: approx.30%
- Use level: 1.0-5.0% (0.3-1.5% of silicone)
- Increase the fullness of thin, tired-looking hair
- Repair dull, dry hair
- Protect color-treated hair
- Enhance hair shine
- Does not contain ingredients of animal origin (Suitable for Vegan)
- This product has not been tested on animals by or on behalf of Dow Chemical
- Based on our knowledge available at this time, Dow does not expect this product to be classified as nanomaterial
- To the best of our knowledge this product complies with California Prop 65
Questions on this product?
We’re here to help answer any questions you might have. Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.