We can't find any products that match your criteria. Try adjusting your search or filters.
Methanol, also known as methyl alcohol or wood alcohol is a colorless liquid with a low boiling point and a fairly volatile profile. Soluble in water, methanol finds use as an intermediate in chemical synthesis, as an extraction agent to remove water from automotive and aviation fuels and as a solvent for paint, plastics and common household cleaners. Its economic and environmental profile has made it an increasingly popular choice in recent years for fuel and wastewater treatment.
|Coatings, adhesives, sealants and elastomers|
|Household and industrial cleaning|
Univar Solutions is the premier methanol distributor
- Vast network of 120+ wholly-owned facilities with bulk tank, rail car, blending and packaging infrastructure
- Efficient private fleet with dedicated drivers servicing local regions
- Partnership with world-class suppliers offering various manufacturing sites and production processes
- Experienced sales force with broad product and market knowledge
- Custom and specialty blending and lab services
Questions on this product?
We’re here to help answer any questions you might have. Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.