We’re here to provide you with more information or help answer any questions you might have. Send us a note and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Versagel® HSQ by Penreco product offers a silicone-free alternative to oil-based and emulsion formulas. The gelled structure is based on Hemisqualane (C13-15 Alkane) combined with patented block copolymer technology. Hemisqualane is a non-volatile emollient derived from plant sugar and is inherently biodegradable, ECOCERT-approved, NPA Natural Seal Certified, and a USDA Certified bio-based product. It provides a light, non-greasy and silky feel, and serves as an effective alternative to petroleum and silicone- based ingredients. The gelled version provides additional benefits of a rheology modifier and a suspension agent for a wide range of cosmetic and personal care applications.
- Clear, colorless (does not discolor with age), hydrophobic, thermally reversible and without syneresis.
- Creates a film barrier for added moisturization, delivers superior stabilization and suspension properties.
- Compatible with many common ingredients.
- Easier and safer than gels made using metal stearates or fumed silica.
- Provides enhanced fragrance retention and waterproofing properties.
- Appearance: Flowable Gel
- Hair Care
- Color Cosmetics
- Skin Care
- Sun Care
Get in touch, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.