Complete the following form to download your document.
High Performance Polyalkylene Glycol
UCON™ base stock fluids are used in a variety of industrial lubricant applications and metalworking fluids. Offered in a wide range of molecular weights and options for either your water soluble, water insoluble or oil based applications. These products offer a broad array of properties.
- Available in a series of viscosities ranging from 12 to more than 100,000 cSt at 40°C
- Most UCON products have low pour points, and do not require pour point depressants.
- Outstanding overall load carrying capacity, film strength, and anti-wear properties.
- Oxidatively stable, which contributes to long service life.
- Generally have higher flash points than petroleum oils of the same standard viscosities.
- Available as water-soluble, water-insoluble and oil-soluble products
- Clean valves, orifices and other surfaces as they operate.
- Provide excellent friction control due to their excellent film forming
- Noncorrosive to iron, steel, brass, bronze, and aluminum under normal operating conditions
- Compatible with common elastomers
- Numerous clearances under FDA Food Additive Regulations
- Hydrolubes (Fire-Resistant Hydraulic Fluids)
- Hydraulic Fluids
- Metalworking Fluids
- Heat Transfer Fluids
- Gas Turbines
- Fuel Additives
- Process Fluids
- Marine Lubricants
- Mill and Calender Lubricants
- Compressor Lubricants
- Solder Asset Fluids
- Machinery, Gear and Bearing Lubricants
- Food-grade Lubricants
- High-temperature Lubricants
Not Finding What you Need?
We’re here to help answer any questions you might have. Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.