Antimicrobials, thickeners, emollients and more
Welcome to your one-stop shop for the key specialty and commodity ingredients you need to produce efficient and effective hand sanitizers to meet market demands. Whether you’re just getting started in the hygiene space, or you represent a mainstay brand, we have the technologies you need, with local supply to keep your product on the shelves through even the most challenging climate. Below is a list of key ingredients to consider, but if you don’t see something you’re looking for, please visit our product finder or contact us.
Not all raw materials listed below are manufactured in accordance with cGMP.Please ensure you review and align to all FDA regulations, required registrations and certifications for hand sanitizers.
Need support from our technical lab?
Click on an ingredient to learn more and request a quote or documentation. Request a quote for any of these ingredients today!
- Ethanol SDA 40-B 200 PF – for alcohol-based formulations
- Pure ethanol – for alcohol-based formulations
- Isopropyl Alcohol – an alternative to ethanol for alcohol-based formulations
- StepanQuat 50 NF – Benzalkonium Chloride for non-alcohol based formulations
- StepanQuat 65 NF – Benzalkonium Chloride for non-alcohol based formulations
- ANGUS AMP- Ultra PC 2000 – a readily biodegradable amino alcohol (5% water) neutralizer specially designed to offer high stability for viscosity and clarity in the presence of ethanol
- Dow Ucon™ Fluid AP – a readily biodegradable low-viscosity fluid that provides softness, solvency, and slip
- DSM Vitamin E – synthetic and natural source vitamin E tocopherol and tocopheryl acetate for enhanced skin moisture and protection
- Glycerin - a commonly used multifunctional humectant, lubricant, solvent and viscosity modifier
- INOLEX Lexol® IPM-NF – an NF Mass Balanced grade high purity Isopropyl Myristate emollient
- INOLEX Lexgard® O – a multi-functional emollient, moisturizer, and wetting agent
- Corbion HiPure – a highly concentrated purified grade of natural L-lactic acid that helps to adjust the pH of formulations
Temporary Regulation Update:
- Temporary Policy for Manufacture of Alcohol for Incorporation Into Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizer Products During the Public Health Emergency (COVID-19) Guidance for Industry
- Temporary Policy for Preparation of Certain Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizer Products During the Public Health Emergency (COVID-19)
- Policy for Temporary Compounding of Certain Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizer Products During the Public Health Emergency