Complete the following form to download your document.
Borate preservative for wood composites and flame retardant protection for polymners
For more than 15 years, Borogard® ZB has successfully protected wood-plastic compounds (WPCs) against rot and decay, inhibited mold, and enhanced UV light stabilization. Its biostatic properties, low cost, and excellent safety attributes make Borogard® ZB the leading preservative treatment available.
- Multi-wall paper bags with a polyethylene moisture-resistant film barrier, 50 pounds (22.7 kg) net and 55 pounds (25 kg) net
- Superbags with polyethylene liner, 2500 pounds (1134 kg) net
Independent laboratory and field studies carried out by universities and government-testing facilities have shown that WPCs treated with Borogard® ZB resist the ravages of a range of wood-destroying organisms in aboveground uses, including:
- Decay-resistant siding, roofing, and millwork
- Termite-resistant sheathing and subflooring
- Commodities for export to high-decay-hazard regions
Borogard® ZB is a white, odorless, powder. A completely reacted zinc borate distributed homogenously throughout the WPC. When stored under normal conditions of temperature and humidity, Borogard® ZB is chemically stable and shows no tendency to cake.
- Fine Borogard® ZB Zinc Borate
- Granular Borogard® ZB Zinc Borate
- Wood protection and biocides
We’re here to provide you with more information or help answer any questions you might have. Send us a note and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.