Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth, asset integration and scale, focused innovation and leading business positions to achieve profitable growth. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company. Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure and consumer care. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter.
Dow has a broad range of chemistries that are essential for the development of formulations that can successfully address critical industrial water treatment challenges. Our proven chemistries include products for common and complex situations such as scale, corrosion, fouling and foaming.
Dow offers a wide range of industrial water treatment polymers under the ACUMER™ brand name to meet a variety of application needs.
- Scale control for cooling and boiler systems
- Scale control for membranes
In June 2016, Dow and Dow Corning came together, combining complementary silicone and organic solutions to your growth challenges. Most importantly, we brought our shared commitment to customer success built on a collaborative, customer-intimate model to form the Consumer Solutions business within Dow. Consumer Solutions is an innovation engine driven by a customer-first mentality, delivering new silicon-based materials allied with solutions from across Dow’s diverse toolkit. Consumer solutions is comprised of the following business units:
- Home & Personal Care– offers a broad portfolio of silicone and organic products that empower consumer brand owners to create products with exceptional performance
- Performance Silicones– high-performance silicone solutions that serve the automotive, high-performance building, pressure sensitive industry and advanced assembly markets
- Silicone Feedstocks and Intermediates– delivers a range of standard silicone materials for established markets
DOWSIL™ branded silicones replace the prior DOW CORNING® product brand. The brands you trust such as XIAMETER™ continue to be available as well.